I'll tell you what I get offended by. Those incredibly rude people who stand still on the right-hand side of the escalator. They get in the way of all those people who want to try a spot of 'run in the opposite direction to that way in which the escalator is going'.
This has been brought to you by Tim, advocate of the 'Rigidly Enforce Rules of Etiquette In Those Situations In Which The Ridiculous Whims of One Person Are Inconvenienced by the Normal Behaviour of Many Others' school of thought.
UPDATE! - Elevators are also good for playing 'corners' on. I'm not quite sure how yet, I haven't worked that one out. In the meantime, next time you're on an elevator, improvise.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- Like coffee without sugar, milk, water, or coffee
- The lack of all these positrons puts me in a very ...
- The boot is one of Australia’s proudest traditions...
- Serene songs of suburbia
- Cigarette smoking fish
- Deep in the ancient primal darkness
- Important reflections on groundbreaking events
- How to keep your chakra and chi in perfect alignme...
- Story in two sentences
- Factual factoids!
- Thunk for the day
- Reportage on the weekendage that occured seven day...
- Historical snippet
- A positive and practicable suggestion
- Man was not born to fly - an epigram
- A tale of two Melbournes
- Experts in the science of television say yes
- Story with a somewhat generic title but very edify...
- Very epic post
- Six word review of my blog
- Notes on a website
- Not for the faint of heart
- Nice one, Language. You nearly had me there for a ...
- Offended? I'll give you offended!
- Untied Nations
- What the cool kids do for fun
- How the capitalist pig was a badger really, and so...
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)