Sounds made by the boys next door playing Xbox (and by boys I mean 25 plus year old men):
BANG! BANG! SMASH!
FARK. ME. DEAD.
HEY COME ON! HEY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!
Some of those sounds were made by the computer. Not that it changes things much.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- Like coffee without sugar, milk, water, or coffee
- The lack of all these positrons puts me in a very ...
- The boot is one of Australia’s proudest traditions...
- Serene songs of suburbia
- Cigarette smoking fish
- Deep in the ancient primal darkness
- Important reflections on groundbreaking events
- How to keep your chakra and chi in perfect alignme...
- Story in two sentences
- Factual factoids!
- Thunk for the day
- Reportage on the weekendage that occured seven day...
- Historical snippet
- A positive and practicable suggestion
- Man was not born to fly - an epigram
- A tale of two Melbournes
- Experts in the science of television say yes
- Story with a somewhat generic title but very edify...
- Very epic post
- Six word review of my blog
- Notes on a website
- Not for the faint of heart
- Nice one, Language. You nearly had me there for a ...
- Offended? I'll give you offended!
- Untied Nations
- What the cool kids do for fun
- How the capitalist pig was a badger really, and so...
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)