Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inverted band names

Woollen Dirigible

The Static Mineral Objects

The Non-Gender-Specific Automatics

The Arachnids

The Patriarchs of Non-Creativity


Wooden Floozy

The Intact Vegetables

Gray Frederick

The Concrete Aboveground


The Land Ladies

Resurrecting Pollyanna

Lukewarm Spanner

The Me

(Thank you, The Celibate Rifles)


Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Televisualbottom, creator of that undying album, "Not okay, fax machine".

TimT said...

The few times I've heard Radiohead I've thought, 'what a bunch of gloomy bastards they are!' Of course that reference eluded me until you explained it to me last week (and now it eludes me again as I can't remember what your answer was...)

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

OK Computer. Only the flagship album of the last fin de siecle.

Email: timhtrain - at -

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Me person. Live in world. Like stuff. Need job. Need BRAINS! (DROOLS IN THE MANNER OF ZOMBIES) Ergggggh ...