kidattypewriter

Sunday, January 30, 2011

When the internet goes bung, call the washing machine man

Sometimes when I turn the tap on and someone else is on the phone in the other room, I think, 'oh, hang on. Will this interrupt the supply to the telephone?', for some reason acting on the supposition that telephones run on water.

Then again, the other day, when the washing machine stuffed up, I called the repair man. And then, when I was speaking to him, the phone stuffed up too. Perhaps I'm on to something after all...

3 comments:

M L Jassy said...

There is a bung dishwasher here. Perhaps it is trying to tell us to get off the phone?

TimT said...

Maybe, or maybe you've done too much cooking and have run out of gas. You can't be too careful these days.

Anonymous said...

I really like it whenever people come together and share ideas.
Great site, stick with it!
Here is my web site ; description

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive