The Baron and I are in Bright. Today, I'd say we have encountered roughly 16 dogs. Here are a few of them.
1. Wilbur. Fine, upstanding, and very very hungry beagle. (In fact 'very very hungry beagle' has to be a tautology). As I said yesterday, 'Wilbur's not an omnivore. He's an omnom-nom-nom-nomnivore.'
2. A great fat golden creature, who barked at us this morning, and, with the sun glistening off his coils and ripples, propelled himself towards us seemingly by the force of his barks alone. (It being debatable whether the four bits at the ends of his body were legs, or merely further coils and ripples on his magnificent bulk).
3. A large Alsatian, who poked his head over the fence of a Wandiligong property, regarded us cheerfully for some moments before barking enthusiastically. I attempted to enter into the spirit of the occasion by throwing my arms up in the air, screaming hysterically, and running away. I like to think this gave him pleasure.
4. A white dog with black spots, or possibly a black dog with white patches, who sternly stood on the other side of the road in Wandiligong, regarding us. He eventually ran over to our side to sniff Wilbur's posterior in a foreboding manner, before running back over the road. Following this, he got ready to come over again, and would have done so, too, had not a car zoomed down the road at that moment. Said white-black dog stepped forward and back repeatedly, and ended up turning around and around in rapid circles of utter confusion and frustration.
5. A tiny fox terrier who seemed to be suffering from a hoarse voice, which must have confused him. I mean, how could someone so small eat a horse?
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- Over there
- Dark Age Rage
- And the kids from Bundoora were scrabbling around ...
- An ideological interpretation of a popular song
- The canine life of Bright
- Miss pique
- The return of Angry Barky Dog
- Judging a cover by its book
- Cities of wonder and amazement and opobalsamum
- Employment advice
- VERY IMPORTANT BLOG POST*
- Farty speculations
- Things which I know make no sense but which I stil...
- Eat my bathroom
- Various bits about various things
- Dozy dizzy daisy
- Coffee sandwiches, gingerbags, and teabread
- Non-sequiturs from my life
- Light verse
- Blog post number something or other
- Where did I go wrong?
- Proposals for television shows
- Stirring team anthems written for vegetables #997
- Apposite opposition proposition
- Someone tell the Nazguls to stop sniffing paint ca...
- Modest and reasonable
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)