Licking the plate is fun, but can be problematic. Especially if you have a beard.
The cat might be winding its way around your legs because it likes you. It might also be doing that because it hopes to trip you up, causing a fatal and irreversible accident which results in you breaking several bones in your body and/or dying. How do you know which it is? Well -
1) Is it happening at the top of a flight of stairs?
2) Is it happening after you have done something the cat dislikes? (Taking them to the vet, etc)
3) Is your cat a psychopath?
- this quiz will probably not help you.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- A confession
- But why must I remove my comfortable socks?
- I stole all the music lyrics
- Blurst from the past
- Going down thinging
- Things I have learnt: a continuing list
- Music for displeasure
- Beatrice bold
- The meaning of cleaning
- Ways to make the world a better place
- Rules for being a cat #334
- Would you like your desk with skim, double-shot, o...
- A small victory
- Planking makes you go blind, you know
- Puzzling Australian locations
- What not to do in your garden
- But enough about me, let's talk about my memoirs
- Very cultured sentence
- Animals that begin with Q
- What's up with Watts up?
- Quote this
- Picky picky
- I invented an aphorism
- A language described
- Conspiracy bonanza
- Post apocalyptic love songs
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)