kidattypewriter

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Backwardly forwardish movingly static

For no reason at all, here’s a weird piece of jargon that I heard today:


progress thinking
I’m still not sure what it is, but you know, I’ve been doing a little progress thinking of my own. And the gist of my progress thinking is this: we’ve been doing far too much progress thinking and progress talking lately, and there’s been far too little progress action. So how on earth do we hope to make progress progress?

It’s true, of course, that the situation could arise, after our progress thinking leads to progress action and progress progress, where we wish to actually progress regress to a time before progress thinking occurred. And then what will we do? We will have to achieve some real progress progress in the area of progress regress, or otherwise we will be in a state of progress stasis on our desired progress regress targets, and nobody wants that.

I’ll start work on this progress regress progress now.
Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive