Make Hurstbridge your first bridge!
South Morang - it sounds a bit like that thing that tastes nice!
Darebin - not just rubbish!
Frankston - Frank lives here. Maybe.
Reservoir - it's more than just a name!
Research - look into it!
Parkmore or less.
Chocolate - you can eat it in Nunawading!
Keon Park - they named a train station after us!
I think therefore I Sandringham.
Boronia - a B-rated suburb!
Box Hill - it's all right.
UPDATE! - Sydney edition.
Zetland - listed last in the street directory!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- Facts about Randall Stephens
- Glorious opening
- Medium tedium indeedium
- The seven modes of blogging
- Excerpt from The Canterbury Tails
- Quiet quite
- How we used to be shocked
- A clash of thimbles
- Thunk from a Saturday morning
- New HTML tags to be used on your blog! (Reflecting...
- Yet another tedious plan for world domination
- All in good bad taste
- Instructions for backyard cricket
- An exceedingly pertinent point
- A certain tense moment
- Bleauwgh bleauwgh bleauwgh
- Upon matters entomological, economical, and etymol...
- Hard questions for hard readers! This is what I am...
- Another astounding not-ad
- Don’t hold back, tell me how you really feel , but...
- Inappropriate surprise parties
- Plan for world domination #7-and-a-bit
- The big list...
- Economise, expletivise!
- Me make you aweish at my word power
- You are a cat #somethingorother
- It's time we stopped blaming the pheremones and go...
- Disappointing ad campaigns for suburbs
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)