Right, this one's got to work. I'm going to start up a boy band, right? Except they won't be a band, because they won't be playing music - instead, they'll go around the world committing acts of artistic conceptualism in public places. Leaving knotted up pieces of string in trees, sealing their bodily fluids in cans, getting random people in the street to sign their autograph, or putting large installations in public art galleries consisting of electrically-controlled objects going on and off for no reason at all.
I mean, come on. There's just got to be a huge untapped market of skivvy-clad intellectuals, who are also young and female and going to school, who will be just dying to see this group of boy conceptualists doing pointless things in public places repeatedly for huge amounts of money. Right? Right.
Or, to put it another way - take this, add it to this - and profit!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- Facts about Randall Stephens
- Glorious opening
- Medium tedium indeedium
- The seven modes of blogging
- Excerpt from The Canterbury Tails
- Quiet quite
- How we used to be shocked
- A clash of thimbles
- Thunk from a Saturday morning
- New HTML tags to be used on your blog! (Reflecting...
- Yet another tedious plan for world domination
- All in good bad taste
- Instructions for backyard cricket
- An exceedingly pertinent point
- A certain tense moment
- Bleauwgh bleauwgh bleauwgh
- Upon matters entomological, economical, and etymol...
- Hard questions for hard readers! This is what I am...
- Another astounding not-ad
- Don’t hold back, tell me how you really feel , but...
- Inappropriate surprise parties
- Plan for world domination #7-and-a-bit
- The big list...
- Economise, expletivise!
- Me make you aweish at my word power
- You are a cat #somethingorother
- It's time we stopped blaming the pheremones and go...
- Disappointing ad campaigns for suburbs
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)