Cat news: finally, the media is covering the important stuff
LALOR, SATURDAY - In a development of local, state, federal, national, international, galactic, intergalactic, universal, and multiversal import, Beatrice the cat has sat in someone's lap. She sat in someone's lap and stayed sitting in someone's lap before continuing to sit in someone's lap and then sitting in someone's lap some more and continuing to sit in someone's lap also in addition. After further lap sitting, closely followed up by another bout of lap sitting, she has continued with the lap sitting in order to further continue the lap sitting before sitting in someone's lap some more.
As this situation, with social, economic, legal, artistic, scientific, spiritual, and so on, implications develops, Beatrice the cat has continued to sit in someone's lap before, in a radical change, going over into someone else's lap and sitting in their lap instead and continuing to sit in that lap until she has gone over and sat in the first lap and continued to sit in that lap in an unprecedented bout of lap sitting. (Unprecedented since the last time it happened, that is.)
In related world-changing-life-altering-mind-blowing-community-evolving-etc news Harriet the cat has walked around the house and the garden rubbing herself against things. While walking around the house and garden rubbing herself against things she has continued to walk around the house and garden rubbing herself against things while also walking around the house and garden rubbing herself against things before walking around the house and garden rubbing herself against things. In a radical-bizarre-curious-explosive-and-not-very-different-difference, occasionally instead of walking around the house and garden rubbing herself against things, Harriet the cat has sometimes walked around the garden and house and rubbed herself against things or even rubbed herself against things before walking around the garden and house.
In response, Beatrice the cat has mainly continued to sit in someone's lap.
We'll bring you more on this developing development as it develops. (That is, if it actually does develop.)
ELSEWHERE IN CAT NEWS
OPINION - Is it a lap if I'm lying down? (Panel discussions involving all important experts everywhere)
ADVICE - Good things to rub yourself against. (Harriet the cat's regular column.)
PLUS! Cryptic crossword!
1. Backwards pan cooks a nice sleep.
2. Confused act, with whiskers.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- Heroic Olympic heroes!
- How to make cheese
- A tale of two lists
- Definitely definitive
- Pink frilly brolly thrills
- Lost in a concrete Eldorado
- If I may just take a little of your time
- A gender agenda to adore a door
- Piano lessons for wimps #1
- Wanted: new book to become distracted from
- Cat news
- Wiggle niggle
- Dens of Sin and Iniquity and Niceness
- The wonderful wide world of transport
- Beatrix, Pottering
- Readers' Undigest
- Symptom, symptom, anyone got a symptom?
- Be good be good because
- Yes, that thing
- Cat scenarios
- Tuna time
- Mettling my mangaphores
- Butterflies! Dandelions! Puppy dogs! Poetry!
- Dogmatic mutterings of the press
- The show's not over until the fat lady whispers
- Solidarity, chaps!
- A gurning poem
- Join the zineage revolution
- Reptile philosophy
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)