Wednesday, September 26, 2012
An extremely simple and attractive proposition
I hereby propose that the letters ACGT, denoting the four DNA nucleotides, be replaced with other letters. The letters would be carefully chosen so that, in a certain language, if arranged in a certain order, they would spell a series of incredibly shocking swear words. Thus, aside from providing us with the building blocks of our identity and millions of years of genetic inheritance, our DNA would also provide us with hours of light-hearted amusement.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- One just would like to say this
- Dude. Like, just... dude. Whoa.... duuuuuuuuuude.
- Sun rain wind clouds hail snow hail rain wind sun
- An extremely simple and attractive proposition
- The amazing exciting language of Englih.
- Announcement to everyone in general and to the wor...
- Third time lucky?
- The pre-Cromwellian gurn
- On the wearing of ties on the weekend
- All ye need to gnaw
- Stop tittling up the back
- A tutorial in all forms of hedging
- Exciting new concept for television
- A skerrick of Erick
- For a second there I thought it was somebody impor...
- Hard simple cheesemaking made simple hard
- How to catch pigeons with a yo yo
- Ken this
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)