Monday, October 15, 2012
There are flies in the living room
There are flies in the living room. They are flying endlessly around the centre of the living room, tracing out the edges of some pointless, possibly improbable, and probably impossible polygon. They were doing it yesterday. They did it overnight. They will probably be doing it tomorrow. What is the point of it all? Where are they going? Are they going to be doing it forever? Why do flies exist? I don't know the answer to any of those questions. There are flies in the living room, and that is all there is to it.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2013 (173)
- The mind-body-lint paradox
- Sbring feber
- Another Jackson Pollock masterpiece
- That old story
- Happy grot
- Nun sequitur
- The blanc mange and the kafuffle
- Definitions looking for words
- A ballyflustercluck for the rolipoligopoly
- Damn beakniks
- There are flies in the living room
- My brilliant unwritten career
- Brilliant salesmanship...
- Don't fear the feature
- Spork off!
- All Timsy were the borogroves
- Cool story, old man
- An important metric
- Facebook scrabble
- Scandal crisis drama hoo ha what not!
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)