kidattypewriter

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My new laptop

As already mentioned, I got my new laptop in the mail this week.
I'm still in the setting up phase, and have so far encountered some problems with internet connection, loading up Microsoft Office properly, or just about anything that involves getting off the couch, really. However, my new laptop is surprisingly adept at catching and chewing on my pen, and displays multifunctional stretching and curling abilities, which I'm not sure I've ever seen a computer do before.

I guess we'll just have to see how it goes in the next week.

5 comments:

Jim C said...

So, were there any problems with using a mouse?

Caz said...

No wonder you can't load MS, you've got a fur ball clogging up the hard drive.

Whip out the vacuum cleaner!

TimT said...

Precisely, Jim. And that's all I have to say about that.

Caz, I suspect if I took the vacuum cleaner out, said laptop would play merry havoc with the cord and pipes....

Steve said...

Inserting the DVD into it must be a challenge...

TimT said...

Steve, she came without a CD drive. Also at the moment she is currently out playing in the garden, bet your laptop doesn't do that.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive