Yesterday morning, my new phone fainted, my new computer decided it couldn't receive the internet, and the internet on my old computer decided it didn't work either. Quite propitious really, as on this morning where everything stopped working, I also received an email welcoming me to my new work position - of course, I wasn't able to read it because it was on the internet that was having a bludge on my computer that was having issues. But it did come through.
Perhaps I haven't mentioned that I'm starting work with a new company until now. Well, I am. Today - with everything working better - I dutifully set up my new computer with a new foot pedal and a new chair and a new mouse and a new keyboard on a palatial new desk (purchased from Office Works), sat down, and proceeded to shed hairs all over the (as already noted) new keyboard.
Soon Beatrice joined me, and walked up and down the palatial new desk, rubbing herself pleasantly on several objects, and pouncing on several other objects. (Beatrice, I need hardly remind you, is a cat - though imagine just imagine the implications in that sentence if she wasn't).
So. Work, huh. I remember what that's like.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (135)
- High drama on Brunswick Street
- I'll hyphen you
- New devices for feline exploration acquired
- Alleged factualities and factual allegednous about...
- The nine muses of social media
- My new laptop
- New South Welsh
- Buffy, beards, and brand new computers
- Miserables, Les?
- How to stuff a potato
- Cliche Poem
- Iceland the niceland
- How to celebrate New Year
- Culinary contemplations
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)