This was a film whose theme was issues, and which dealt with the undercover reality beneath the surface truths. The issue-theme developed over the structural organisation of the topical format until it was themed with issues, revealing important subjects over the theme of issues, and important thoughts over the issue of themed subjects. The important importance of the issue of issues was revealed by the revelations which climaxed in the climactic scene, before the plot concluded decisively the narrative, which demonstrated for once and for all that the undercover obvious themes were often hiding the less-evident relevant topics related to the issues. This was a film rich with interpretation, analysis, criticism, and interpretation of the analytical criticisms inherent in previous criticisms of the analytic interpretation. Some of the things explored in this film included: the topic of issues, the issue of themes, the theme of reality, the reality of themes, the analysis of criticism, the criticism of subjective objects, the objective nature of subjective reality, and the format of subjective issue themed structural principles.
I would not hesitate to recommend this ad for Kellogs Cornflakes to anyone.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (112)
- The Book Book
- Flop of the pops
- Film review
- Big Bang Bleary
- What didn't happen in politics today, and who wasn...
- Critic critique
- Let me thoughtfully distract your attention from t...
- The Shopping Centre Review, Lalor Hub edition
- Abstruse puns for a Sunday morning
- Soliloquy of the Bones
- Amber reflection
- Confusing myself in preparation for a job intervie...
- Being an argument against fun
- Odd thoughts on odd socks
- Time warp cake
- More Buffy
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)