Our back garden, an unruly place at the best of times, has lately had two carloads of rocks haphazardly dumped on it, for very good reasons which I will not go into right at the moment. Taking this unruliness and adding a haphazard mess on top of it has only added to its tranquil charms, let me tell you. This is not to mention the regular ravaging of the landscape that occurs every day because of the rampaging descendants of the archeopteryx, our three chooks.
While out back we are in the midst of haphazard unruly mess, out front, we have had a pile of decaying matter, a heap of dirt, and a shitload of, well, shit, neatly placed. That is, some bales of straw, dirt, manure and to be added to the unruly haphazard mess. I had in my naivety thought before today that when such material is home delivered it tends to come in bags or boxes, like, say pizza. Nope. Apparently they just put it on your front driveway.
Soooooo, anyway, apart from these examples of landscaping - shit, dirt, dead grass, unruly haphazard mess - tomorrow my parental unit is dropping in for a visit. Apparently its the custom to make the place clean on such occasions, hey? Hmmmm, ha, yeah, we'll see how that works out....
UPDATE! - Feel a bit funny about leaving big piles of dirt and poo on the front driveway tonight. What if someone steals them? Just how exactly would you go about stealing two big piles of dirt and poo, anyway?
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (124)
- The Book Book
- Flop of the pops
- Film review
- Big Bang Bleary
- What didn't happen in politics today, and who wasn...
- Critic critique
- Let me thoughtfully distract your attention from t...
- The Shopping Centre Review, Lalor Hub edition
- Abstruse puns for a Sunday morning
- Soliloquy of the Bones
- Amber reflection
- Confusing myself in preparation for a job intervie...
- Being an argument against fun
- Odd thoughts on odd socks
- Time warp cake
- More Buffy
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)