kidattypewriter

Saturday, July 13, 2013

'Guest' 'post'

Now don't ask me how this happened, and don't ask me why this happened, but I currently have a certain someone sitting at my shoulder saying 'blooooooooooog pooooooooooooost.... bloooooooooooooog poooooooooooooooooooooost'. I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but I think they want to write a blog post.... ON MY BLOG. Hang on, what?

So don't blame me for what happens next. What happens in the rest of this blog post is not my fault.

GUEST POST BY KIMI

KIMI
v.
H.
C.
123456789010KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII&$$$$$$$$$$$e$#$$$$
ENTER

The esteemed author of this blog post.

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive